- Pretty Girls by Karin Slaughter : This book was so creepy and disturbing, yet I could not let myself sleep until I finished. It was dark, twisted and thrilling. Maybe not the best to read late at night while home alone!
- The Hating Game by Sally Thorne : I could not put this book down! The story was funny and adorable. I just loved the characters and the crazy situations they got into.
- Salt to the Sea by Ruta Sepetys : What a heartbreaking and touching story. This book brought on all the feels. Please read it!
- Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover : This book re-invented the “Ugly Cry” for me. I was a sobbing mess!
- Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard : What a great start to a series! It wad fast paced and highly entertaining. I couldn’t put it down.