My wish-list on Amazon is constantly growing, it might be a small problem! And that handy dandy little app……well, it has caused some extra book buying, it’s just so easy! So lets talk about the latest 5 books that have been added to my wish-list.
- The Good Daughter by Karin Slaughter : You may notice that Karin Slaughter books are a recurring theme in my posts, but I just can”t stay away. This book was just announced a few weeks ago and I immediately when to Amazon to make sure it was added to my wish-list. The Good Daughter comes out in August and I cannot wait.
- The Secret History by Donna Tartt: I have been back and forth with this book for a while. I read reviews for it all the time but had never added it to my wish-list. I finally decided just to give it a go. We will see what happens!
- The Last Magician by Lisa Maxwell: After reading A Discovery of Witches I went on a hunt for more Witch/Magical books. I came across this and decided it was a must read! I sounds like it will be quite the adventure. I am tempted to buy it now…..
- Conspiracy of Blood and Smoke by Anne Blankman: I have yet to read Prisoner of Night and Fog, but that certainly did nothing to stop me from adding this to my list. I know I am going to love this series so figured I might as well read them back to back.
- The Hating Game by Sally Thorne: I love this book! It’s cute, funny and just perfect. I have it on my Kindle, but when I really love a book I need to have the physical copy. I know this will be a book I read multiple times. It’s totally worth re-purchasing it, right?